Experience travel to Hue
Introduction about Hue
Hue travel experience smoothly, before traveling to Hue you should learn about the culture, customs and characteristics of the land that you want to go, which will help travel more meaningful and favorable, convenient. Thua Thien Hue is located between the central land strip, on the way of cultural heritage. Hue border with Quang Tri and Da Nang.
The terrain in Hue is quite complex, including mountains, forests, lagoons, coastal areas. Hue is a land of long history, archaeological evidence that people have appeared in this land 4000-5000 years ago. Hue becomes an attractive tourist destination at home and abroad. Travel to Hue you will be immersed in the tranquil setting, ancient of the mausoleum, temples of a region of ancient culture.
Besides the historical sites, Hue is also famous for beautiful landscapes from Bach Ma Mountain to Thuan An Beach, Lang Co, or Huong River, which flows along the Ngu Binh Mountain which is as simple of Hue. Here are the Hue travel experiences with super – comprehensive guides to help you have a great trip.
The most beautiful tourist Hue
When to travel to Hue? Weather in Hue is divided into two distinct seasons: rainy season and low rainfall. In particular, the rainy season is from September to the end of December and less rainy season from late December to April next year. In the remaining months in Hue, sunny weather and high heat. The ideal time to travel Hue in November or early May to the end of September
How can I go to Hue?
The way to Hue you can go by plane, train or car as follows:
+ Air plane: Currently, there are 3 airlines with flights to Hue departing from Hanoi and Saigon are: Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific and Vietjet Air are priced at about $40 / way. According to the cheap travel guide Hue, to hunt cheap airfare to Hue, you should regularly follow the website of the airlines above.
The air plane will land at Phu Bai Airport (Hue), located in Phu Bai Town, Huong Thuy District, Thua Thien Hue Province. The center of Hue City 18km. Transfer from Phu Bai Airport to Hue, you can go by airport shuttle bus or taxi. The airport bus departs at the office 20 Hanoi, Hue. Ticket price: 50,000 VND / person. Taxi from Phu Bai airport to downtown Hue city 150,000 VND / time.
+ By train: Hue self-help travel can go cheap train, ship united to go to Hue. Please contact the station in advance for details of fare and train hours.
- Sai Gon Railway Station: Located at 01 Nguyen Thong, Ward 9, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone: (08) 843 6528 – Fax: (08) 846 6091.
- Hanoi Railway Station: Located at 120 Le Duan Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. Tel: 84.43.9423697 – Fax: 84.43.7470366.
- Hue railway station, located in the inner city of Hue. Address: 02 Bui Thi Xuan, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue Province. Phone Number: (054) 3822175.) 3822175.
From Hanoi and Sai Gon every day, there are 5 departures to Hue. Below is a train schedule that you can refer to and plan accordingly:
- SE1 and SE2: [Hanoi 19h30 – Hue 8h48] [Saigon 19h30 – Hue 15h23]
- SE3 and SE4: [Hanoi 22h00 – Hue 10h27] [Saigon 22h00 – Hue 16h39]
- SE5 and SE6: [Ha Noi 9h00 – Hue 22h42] [Saigon 22h00 – Hue 05h31]
- SE7 and SE8: [Hanoi 6h00 – Hue 19h47] [Saigon 6h00 – Hue 1h28]
- TN1 and TN2: [Hanoi 13h10 – Hue 03h39] [Sai Gon 13h10 – Hue 12h06]
+ Car to Hue will stop at the North Bus Station or South Bus Station. Some car companies to Hue as: Phuong Trang car garage, Hoang Long car … or you can choose the car company Open tour.
- From Hanoi you can take a coach or open tour: Arrive at Luong Yen coach station or Hue’s suburban bus station, Hung Long, Hoang Long … depart daily, priced from $17 / chair. If you go by open bus such as Camel (461 Tran Khat Chan), Trekking, Thesinhtourist, An Phu … 6h00 pm to the car, 8h00 the next morning in Hue; From Hue to the same.
- From Saigon: Open bus of Phi Long – Depart from the Eastern bus station, ticket counter 55. Tel: 0914 031 156. Ngoc Sanh – BX East, ticket counter 51. Tel: 08 3511 8380. Thuan Thao – BX East. Tel: 08 3511 2957. Or go by bus, catch the car at Mien Dong bus station with many trips to Hanoi, go through Hue of Hoang Long, Thanh Long, Phoenix …
If you travel Da Nang – Hue, you transfer from Da Nang airport to Hue: Take taxi or xe om to bus station to Hue. Danang – Hue bus is $3 / ticket, time is 2-3 hours. Or go by train from Da Nang to Hue with fare $2 / ticket / person, travel time is 3 hours, Da Nang station address at 202 Hai Phong Road, Thanh Khe District. Phone: 05113 823 810.
Transportation in Hue city
According to cheap Hue tourism, you can rent cyclo to travel some places or rent motorbikes in Hue cost $7k / day or rent a bike. Renting cheap motorbikes in Hue, you can go to Hung Vuong Street with Nguyen Tri Phuong Street or Le Loi Street, West Street opposite Huong Giang Hotel, Pham Ngu Lao Street and Chu Van An Street..
Where to stay in Hue
Where I should stay in Hue? At present, there are about 600 accommodation establishments in Hue with nearly 10,000 rooms and 17,000 beds so there is no “fire room” when traveling to Hue. However, if travel Hue on the weekend or the big holidays you should book in advance to avoid being “pressed” high prices.
To book quality rooms, near tourist attractions and good prices, you can Book Hue tourist hotel with many promotions, attractive discounts.
Which hotel booking when traveling Hue? This depends on the needs of visitors for vacation or exploration, travel as well as travel expenses, if available, can choose high-end resorts or select hotels. Medium, cheap if the cost is limited.
Banyan Tree Lang Co is a popular pick for travaling in Hue.
+ Luxury hotels in Hue, the most beautiful and most attractive resort in Hue, are priced from $ 100- $ 199 or higher than $ 200.
- Banyan Tree Lang Co, Address in Cu Du Village, Loc Vinh Commune, Phu Loc District, Lang Co Beach, Hue. The five star resort in Hue, has the lowest price ranges from $ 340. The hotel is located in the Lang Co beach area is very convenient for swimming and walking the sea, relax. With 56 rooms fully equipped with modern and high-class facilities to bring you great moments of relaxation.
- Angsana Lang Co, Loc Cu, Lang Loc, Phu Loc, Lang Co Beach, Hue. Rates range from $ 140, including 223 rooms, located in the Lang Co beach area. There are private beach, children’s pool, fishing area, golf course, tennis court, children’s playground … are the outstanding facilities of this resort.
+ The budget hotels in Hue are priced from $ 30 – $ 70, fully equipped and conveniently located, with enthusiastic service.
- Pilgrimage Village Boutique Resort & Spa, địa chỉ số 130 Minh Mạng, thành phố Huế. Khách sạn bao gồm 99 phòng, có mức giá dao động từ $63. Tọa lạc tại khu vực trung tâm thành phố Huế, nằm ở vùng quê yên tĩnh, trong một khung cảnh làng mộc mạc, bao quanh bởi nhiều cây xanh, vườn thanh bình và gần gũi với các địa điểm lịch sử nổi tiếng.
- Century Riverside Hue Hotel, địa chỉ ở số 49 Lê Lợi, Tp. Huế, Sông Hương, Huế. Khách sạn 4 sao ở Huế này có mức giá dao động từ $39, số phòng 133 được trang bị đầy đủ tiện nghi, cùng những hoạt động vui chơi, giải trí hấp dẫn. Tọa lạc ở khu vực sông Hương trong lành, thoáng mát và có thuận tiện khi ghé thăm những địa điểm xung quanh sông Hương.
+ The hotel is cheap and good in Hue, basic facilities, quite convenient transportation and friendly staff. Price below $ 30 is suitable for those backpackers want to explore Hue..
- Cherish Hue Hotel, địa chỉ ở số 57-59 Bến Nghé, Thành phố Huế, Huế. Tọa lạc ở khu vực trung tâm thành phố, bao gồm 98 phòng, mức giá dao động từ $27. Khách sạn có giá rất mềm so với chất lượng và vị trí. Nhân viên thân thiện và hỗ trợ khách. Ăn sáng trên tầng thượng với view đẹp và đồ ăn phong phú, ngon miệng. Phòng diện tích tương đối lớn, thoáng đẹp, giường đệm chăn gối rất êm, phòng toilet tiện nghi với vòi tắm rất thích…là những phản hồi tích cực của du khách khi lựa chọn khách sạn này.
- Gold Hotel , địa chỉ ở 28 Bà Triệu, Thành phố Huế, Huế. Bao gồm 93 phòng, mức giá dao động từ $16. Nằm ở thành phố Huế, sông Hương ngay cuối góc phố, với không gian yêu thích và thanh bình xung quanh. Khách sạn là điểm dừng chân tuyệt vời của du khách khi khám phá Huế.
What is the good food in Hue
What to eat when traveling Hue? If you are wondering whether to enjoy the famous food in Hue when traveling Hue, can refer to some delicious food, cheap in Hue below:
- Banh Beo Brand Ba Do, Address: No 71 Nguyen Binh Khiem Street.
- Bun Thit Nuong, nem lụi Hue in front of Dong Ba Market $0.6/bowl.
- Bun Bo Hue at Cong Market, Nguyen Cong Tru Street,
- Bun mam nem at Me Theo Ba Trieu street…
- Sweet soup at Truong Dinh Street…
- Com hen on Han Mat Tu Street or Truong Dinh Street…
Or the famous vegetarian restaurants in Hue as:
- Thien Phu restaurant on 26 Phan Chau Trinh
- Tinh Gia Vien restaurant at 20/3 Le Thanh Ton.
- Bo De Shop on 11 Le Loi or 35/1 Ba Trieu
- Tịnh Tam shop on 27 Tịnh Tam
Famous sightseeing spots in Hue
Travel Hue can visit many famous places in the city area, near or far Hue city. Below, are some suggestions you can refer
- Travel in Hue city, with the famous tourist spots in Hue: Dai Noi, nghe “ca Trù” trên Huong River, visit Hue Imperial Museum of Fine Arts.
- Where to go when traveling to Hue? You can explore the tourist attractions near Hue: Tu Duc, Minh Mang, Khai Dinh…Thien Mu Pagoda , Hon Chen, Ngu Binh…
- Other attractions in Hue should not be overlooked such as: Bach Ma Mountain, Lang Co Beach, Thanh Tan Hot Spring.
Explore the ancient capital Hue you can make a short tour in Hue 3 days 2 nights tour
- Day 1: Thien Mu Pagoda – Dong Ba Market – Dai Noi Hue.
- Day 2: Lang Khai Dinh – Lang Minh Mang – Lang Tu Duc – Hue Ancient.
- Day 3: Lang Co Bay – Hai Van Pass.
In addition, you can combine Hue with Da Nang and Hoi An. With 3 attractions you should go for about 5 days, 2 days in Hue, 2 days in Hoi An and 1 day in Da Nang to explore the land of Central.
Buying gifts when traveling Hue
What to buy as a gift when traveling Hue? You can choose to buy Hue Nem, spring rolls, shrimp, sesame, cake … in Dong Ba market, Ben Ngu, Tay Loc. Souvenirs such as Hue hat, wooden carvings, bronze statues … in Tran Hung Dao street, Boi Tran fine art shop … Buy silk and embroidery products 81 Tran Hung Dao, specialized in producing and supplying paintings. high quality embroidery.
Hopefully, with information sharing on Hue 2018 travel experience full and detailed information about: schedule, delicious food, how to go, facilities, beautiful attractions, car rental, buy the above. Can provide you the necessary information and useful for Hue travel becomes smooth and favorable.
To be get more information about Hue, please feel free to comment to us